Every property and every client is unique to us and all design is custom.
The Landscape Architect can be hired to address:
- a specific problem (drainage, needing to replace pool deck,)
- your wants (creating a friends' entry, an outdoor kitchen or firepit, creating a place to gather, updating your plantings.)
- or, more comprehensively, he can address the overall potential of your property.
We recommend that you bring the Landscape Architect onto the team as early as possible in your project.
Site Planning & Master Plans
- Siting buildings
- Maximizing desirable views
- Circulation planning for cars & people.
- Spatial relationships.
- Overall conceptual layout for creative and functional use of the site.
- Guest Parking
Grading & Drainage
- Solutions for challenging slopes
- Solutions for water issues
- Garden Design
- Landscape Renovation
- Outdoor kitchens
- Pool House design
- Porches, Entry Porticos
- Pergolas, Gazebos
- Covered Parking, Covered Walkways
- Walls, Railings
- Outdoor fireplaces & firepits
- Cost Estimates
- Sourcing Materials
- Construction Documents for trades
- Coordination of contractors
- Pool, Spa & Fountain Design
- Ponds and Creekbeds
From LSU, to Washington, D.C., to Cenla. . . now home in Shreveport, Louisiana.
From siting a new home to adding a friend's entry, it's more than just plants!
Landscapes that Function well and reflect your style.
Call us today to see what we can do for you.